25 Reasons You Like ChurchLeaders.com
You know you like it. You know you read it. You know you want it. Here are 25 Reasons you like ChurchLeaders.com:
1. Because you are having a tough time understanding Revelation.
2. Because you can read it in your socks & underwear in the morning and no one will judge you.
3. It goes great with toast & jam.
4. Where else can you get John Piper, Francis Chan & Rick Warren all in one place? CL.com is a theological & practical buffet for cheaper than $5.99, it’s free!
5. Reading about the success of others can be very encouraging when your church is in a tough spot. So hang in there.
6. God can see everything and he probably reads up on CL.com from time to time. Ha. (So bloggers, you better write well).
7. Because Editor Brian Orme has a great look going on, and you can never top it. At least you can read CL.com.
8. Because CL.com is gluten free, lactose free, soy free, cholesterol free and contains no MSG, PVC or UFC and is not produced in the same factory with wheat, nuts, or other common allergens.
9. Reading CL.com beats the heck out of going to the local seminary library.
10. Because its cheaper than an MDiv. Way cheaper.
11. Because it hits your email right before Groupon. Sharpen your leadership chops, then get 50% off
plastic surgery- all before breakfast!
12. Because Nehemiah rebuilt the walls of Jerusalem with dozens of different clans & families and it will take ALL of us to build the kingdom of God all around the world.
13. Because we are all in this together, even if we look different, talk different or… do church in different ways.
14. Because none of us have all the answers and all of us have much still to learn.
15. Because you want to impress your senior pastor so you introduce ideas from CL.com as though they were your own.
16. Because ministry requires a sense of humor if you want to stay in it for very long.
17. Because CL.com tastes great with $5 a cup coffee.
18. Because it is easier to read about changing cultures than it is to commit long term to changing cultures.
19. Because you are likely tired and need to take time off soon!
20. Because you are a light and it is ok for lights to grow dim now and then. Just don’t let that thing burn out.
21. Because the local church is the hope of the world.
22. Because God doesn’t need you, but he has chosen to use you in the very powerful and important mission of redeeming mankind.
23. Because someone you work with is driving you nuts and you need a release. CL.com is legal!
24. Because CL.com is in my humble opinion the best online resource for inspiring & informing church leaders around the world.
25. Because CL.com isn’t the Bible, but God’s Word runs through it quite a bit, AND the Bible is sharper than ANY double edged sword. Take that Hans Solo. Bam.
What are some other reasons you enjoy reading ChurchLeaders.com?
TheWayItCouldBe.com is a site promoting cultural impact through personal and spiritual transformation. Post topics include family, faith, social media and leadership. Feel free to browse around by category. If you dig the site, you can subscribe for free email updates by simply entering your email address in the sidebar out to the right. – Chad